Outdoors Adventures with Boundary Country Trekking
Guests come here for the adventure and outdoor connection we offer. Thriving in all seasons, our adventure trips, in partnership with Boundary Country Trekking are bespoke, one-of-a-kind experiences that should not be missed while staying at the Poplar Creek Guesthouse B&B and Cabin.
Boundary Waters Expo- June 17-18
Want to learn more about the Boundary Waters (BWCA)? Then you may want to take in the Gunflint Trail's Boundary Waters Expo- 10% off on a room for all those attending the Expo and are staying two nights at Poplar Creek Guesthouse B&B.
Boundary Country Trekking's winter adventures
In the winter. snow-time adventures include:
- Skiing lodge to lodge on the 200 kilometer Gunflint Nordic Ski Trails
- Yurt to yurt skiing on the Banadad - the BWCA's longest tracked ski trail. Banadad Ski Trail Maps.
- Boundary Country Trekking's Summer Adventure
During our summer season (or as we call it- non snow time) we offer:
- Canoe outfitting in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA)
- Mountain bicycling inn to inn on the Gunflint and North Shore
- Lodge to lodge hiking on the Superior Hiking Trail
- Lodge to lodge canoeing
- Guided and unguided birding tours
- Volunteer Service Projects in the BWCA
For more information go to Boudary Country Trekking